Southtown Farms is with us this week and Cornell Cooperative Extension will offer a rain barrel demo. Gourmet Exchange is back at the Market with infused olive oils and much more! Bring the kids for a free Artytime painting party where they can paint prayer flags between 10:30am and noon.
- Place orders for delivery from North Country Retreat suffernfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/pla… @sloatsburgny 1 year ago
- Pumpkins, squash, gourds and more at the Suffern Farmers' Market today! suffernfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/pum… @sloatsburgny 1 year ago
- RT @JHHill: A riveting morning @PaceUniversity with President Steve Friedman interviewing former NSA Inspector General Joel Brenner #Inside… 1 year ago
- Chets Scents Soy Candles suffernfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/che… @sloatsburgny 1 year ago
- Grass-fed beef and local produce! suffernfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/gra… @sloatsburgny @suffernvillage @chiefclarkeosbo 1 year ago