Fall into the season with the following vendors at the Suffern Farmers’ Market this week….
- Produce, mums and more from RH Farm
- Grass fed meat at Walnut Grove
- Certified Organic Produce from The Kitchen Garden
- Bread, jam, and quiche from Meredith’s Bread
- Pure honey from Honeybrook farms
- Beat that dry skin with products from Coventry Cody Care
- Fresh produce from Do Re Me Farms
- Delicious, baked goods and cider at Auntie El’s
- Pickles, coleslaw, and more from Picklelicious
Get a jump-start on your holiday shopping with hand-crafted, one of a kind jewelry from Bonnie’s Baubles and Beads!
Chef Demo with Christine from Your Delicious Balance, cooking up a delicious Fall recipe!
Suffern Poetry will entertain with a one-of-a-kind poetry jam!
Kids can learn to recycle with MEVO and paint their own recycling bins.