This week: Stock up on honey, baked goods from Meredith’s and new addition Auntie El’s (also offering freshly brewed coffee), fresh produce from Do Re Me as well as grass-fed beef from Walnut Grove and organic eggs from Southtown Farms which will soon add pasture-raised chicken. Coventry Body Care will be offering new items and artisans from Hudson Valley Etsy will be selling handmade goods among all the other items the Winter Market has to offer!
- Place orders for delivery from North Country Retreat suffernfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/2016/11/05/pla… @sloatsburgny 1 year ago
- Pumpkins, squash, gourds and more at the Suffern Farmers' Market today! suffernfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/2016/10/29/pum… @sloatsburgny 1 year ago
- RT @JHHill: A riveting morning @PaceUniversity with President Steve Friedman interviewing former NSA Inspector General Joel Brenner #Inside… 1 year ago
- Chets Scents Soy Candles suffernfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/2016/10/21/che… @sloatsburgny 1 year ago
- Grass-fed beef and local produce! suffernfarmersmarket.wordpress.com/2016/10/15/gra… @sloatsburgny @suffernvillage @chiefclarkeosbo 1 year ago