Tonight is the night. The long awaited 10th anniversary celebration and season kick-off event at the Hines Gallery, 92 Lafayette Avenue in Suffern.
With just a few hours left until the big event, doors open at 5pm, it is time to start thanking those who have made all this possible. The Board of the Suffern Farmers’ Market is grateful for the generous donations of food and wine as well as the hard work and determination of the following friends of the Market:
- Mrs. Green’s Natural Market
- Laraia’s Cheese Co.
- Crumbs Bakery
- Marcello’s Ristorante
- Bagel Train
- Auntie El’s Farm Market
- Hudson Valley Pantry
- Whitecliff Vineyard
- Tara Agen
- Dave Gutierrez, creative director
- Harry Goldenberg, technical director
- Suffern Rotary members Bob Nachbaur and Grover V. Foster, Jr.
- Kristin Bowler, graphic design
- Hines Gallery
- The Suffern Parking Authority
- Richard Gandon
- Michael Malandra
- Gia Amato
… And many more. Thank you to all for launching our 10th season in style!